News Flash


Posted on: May 20, 2020

Recreational Bon Fire Permit

Overhead shot of marshmallows being roasted over a campfire

Nothing says "Minnesota Summer" like a camp fire. Residents who have recreational fires on their property must get a Recreational Burning Permit annually.

Permit Information...
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Fire

Two young kids dressed as firefighters watch a Burnsville firefighter give a demonstration

Fire Prevention Open House

Posted on: September 14, 2021